View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 01:19 PM   #19 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick370z View Post
OP speaks the truth

if hes speaking of the base seats that come on the 370z they suck ***. It took me awhile to get the seat setup perfect so the lower back portion wasn't being affected.

The roadster seats I would say are the best, they are firm as hell also but hug you and are designed better. If you hear all the reviews on the 370z they say across the board the seats are not good for long drives.
Everyone seems to be giving quite crap responses honestly...
Now I assume the base doesn't have the lumbar support adjustment...

Few solutions:
Go to an upholsterer and have them add foam
Go to a junkyard and buy a 1993 Volvo headrest insert (dad uses one of these, and damn it works well)
Go to your local Office Depot or Staples or whatever and buy a lumbar support thing for office chairs
Could try Amazon too

I disagree that the 370 isn't comfortable
I drove from Dallas to Los Angeles with my touring, and at no time did I have back pain... I think the 370 is UNBELIEVABLY comfortable compared to my ISF or 335, they're both quieter, but my back and *** hurts (no homo jokes, lol, shattered my tailbone in March) after 30 min in those cars.
(I made the drive on my broken *** too, lol)

The 370 is the 2nd most comfy car I own. 2001 Toyota Avalon is number one, and the 370 is tied for 2nd with my Lexus ES350! Lol
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote