View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 09:27 AM   #3 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
I was watching a car show (don't remember which, Motor Week or Fifth Gear), and they mentioned the fact that Kias these days look great because they hired a lead designer away from Audi. Kia and Hyundai are sister companies. So, with all that in mind, it doesn't surprise me in the least that the designs are beginning to run together.
Correct. Kia is a subsidiary of HMC and they share most chassis' and engines. I think the only chassis exclusive to Hyundai is the one on the gen-coupe and sedan. The only engine exclusive to Hyundai is the Tau v8 series. Everything else is shared with Kia... if not mistaken.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote