View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 04:42 PM   #1815 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

SO its been a crazy week for me first with my z and now this

my mom wanted to help my wife prepare for my daughters 1st birthday, just running around and getting errands done with... well a cement truck of all things was signaling left and also on the lane to TURN LEFt.... so my mom is on the lane to turn right... the cement truck changes his mind and turns right

my heart dropped when i got the call that my family was in an accident with a cement truck thankfully everyone was ok especially my daughter... my daily driver camry however didnt get as lucky the cement truck tore off the bumper, both headlights, corners, mutilated the fender, hood and bent part of the suspension i believe.... this means my z will be my daily for a while which sucks cuz i smell like slag and weld at the end of the day

the bright side to this is my lil girl turned one today

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote