Thread: [For Sale] Seller report: SS_firehawk
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 03:16 PM   #40 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_Firehawk View Post
Mods, if you see no merit for this thread, can you delete this. I've already proposed generous resolution through pm's.

Red, in reality, I owe you nothing, at best, an apology, which I refuse until you acknowledge that I've done nothing wrong. I kept communication until it was installed and everything was G2G. I've submitted my offer, I think it is more than reasonable. I received no benefit for the transaction, so either way you look at it, I'm going out of my way because I empathize with you regarding the packaging. If I had known, I would have advised him of a better method. This whole ordeal blindsided me and is absolutely unfair, unethical, and disappointing with how you went about it. I thought you were better than this.
If you refuse to acknowledge any responsibility, please put me in touch with your dad so he can resolve it.