View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 01:24 PM   #117 (permalink)
W.O.W. 370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Touring Sport Z
W.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vichtz View Post
okey dokey mods that's about enough of that. We have officially devolved to a level of extreme ineptitude, is this a Honda forum? Let's just build a pit and the opposing parties fight to the death using the wheel they have a boner for as a weapon. Obviously the superior wheel will not break as it impacts the opponent, so that will solve both problems: Find out which wheel is strongest and the destruction of conflict initiators on this forum. The infinitely thick heads of the combating parties are sure to be sufficient for this stress test. I make my case. Either fight to the death, or lock this ho down.

That is a generalization. Don't let one thread that was derailed by vested interests ruin it for everyone.

With that being said I am over the lying and false information.

Do we have to close every thread once conflict has emerged and parties stoop to lying?

I am sick of the idea that we have to close threads or they get swept under the rug once people are caught with their pants down.

This is why there is so much incorrect information floating around this forum and the internet in general.

I guess I have a stake in not closing it because I am sick of the ******** and now straight up lies and its getting old.