Thread: [For Sale] Seller report: SS_firehawk
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 10:22 PM   #36 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_Firehawk View Post
Now your lying. I cleaned my email box last week after premium membership expired. After you installed it and saying it was fine, I assumed you were happy. You did not attempt to email me once. I'm not a Company, I'm not going to reach out for a survey of the sales process or what you thought of the product.I gave you my phone number, my fathers phone number, and my email. I also did not take your money, you sent it directly to his paypal. I still don't know how you "lost" anything. You bought something for half price and it works. the only issue was the bent hanger, anything else you claimed was not passed on to me or my Father. Hell, I don't even know what the time limit for paypal claims are. Stop playing the victim, your attempting to manipulate an audience. You have no case. I'm sorry the packaging was shitty, but it's not my job to make sure he packaged it right, only to find a buyer and try to make the transaction smooth. Just so you know, I did not get paid for this, I got no kickback, just a thank you. So much for trying to take care of this like normal people do.

Edit: I'll be working for the next 12-13 hours so if you email me your number or email me at ssfirehawk@gmail we can take this offline.

How about you pm me instead. I'd rather keep a record on the forum.

I did mention the loose baffling in a pm. Claiming i didnt is a blatant lie. I've forwarded to triples to confirm, since I can't post. He can confirm.

You also gave me no contact info. I have your parents email because I got it off PayPal, and your dad hasn't been helpful.

If you want to take no responsibility for arranging the sale, I'll change my thread title to recommending against doing business with your dad if that makes you happier :|

EDIT: ok, apparently I need to wait for ak to approve/confirm the PM

Last edited by Red__Zed; 10-30-2012 at 10:52 PM.