Thread: 2009 issues?
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 07:30 PM   #20 (permalink)
stevetibb2000
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370Z silv Man
stevetibb2000 is on a distinguished road

Here's what I have had the issues with my z I bought my z last October 2011 it is a 2009 and I still love my z with all the issues I have had with it here they are

The day I bought my car the engine had a knock as soon as I pulled off the lot I did not do it while I test drove it I did not even drive it hard I pulled right back into the dealer and they took it for diag and said that they needed to replace the engine the car had 26000 miles on it

I got back the car about 11 days later the day I got it back it drove fine but the clutch would not grab in second gear that said it should be fine after a week so it did that for months and I would take it in and they said they could not recreate the issue about a month and half ago they finely replaced the master cylinder seconds slave cylinder and clutch plates the throw out is attached to the slave so I got that too the problem was fixed

I got my ecu replaced

My back hatch opens but sometimes I have push the button a few times

My TM has been replaced due to my second gear going out I could not go into neutral it was stuck

And just a few days ago my car said service engine soon light I took it in and they said it was a low voltage but my rpms were up at 1100-1200 and its usually 800 rpms the code they gave me was p0300 which was misfiring on all cylinders they cleared the code and every thing is fine now

My car is all stock
stevetibb2000 is offline   Reply With Quote