Thread: [For Sale] Seller report: SS_firehawk
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 06:07 PM   #29 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_Firehawk View Post
I live in Las Vegas, and am currently in AFG, father lives in Chicago. I was doing him a favor by throwing it up on the forum. I was not the seller, but a mediator. I asked and followed up regarding the install to ensure everything still lines up. It's a hanger of all things. If you weren't happy with it, returning money isn't an issue. I have stacks of that, my father doesn't.
Id rather you pm me for resolution if there was a problem, not smear my Sig like I'm some villian ripping people off with busted parts.
Here's my outbox:

If you had attempted to resolve this in reasonable way, I wouldn't be posting this. I had to pay out of pocket for access to tools to re-bend the hangers so that things would fit right, and I had to purchase a replacement muffler for the one with loose baffling, as I detailed in my PM's to you.

I'm apparently not allowed to post your PM's here due to forum privacy rules, but I'll say you were very helpful up until the last day I could file a PayPal claim...