View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 07:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
ZCarMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34, 13 F-150
ZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant future

I have the metallic black and yes it is more work to keep clean. I put a ventureshield cover on the front of the car (bumper, hood, headlights, and fenders) immediately after I bought it to prevent the scratches and chips and it works fine and has a lifetime warranty. Regardless of what color you choose, I would recommend you put some type of protective covering on it such as Clearbra just to give you the added protection and also to make it easier to maintain. I live in a condo and I use a car cover on mine and it works just fine. Keep it waxed regardless and you'll have fewer problems. Just my two cents for your consideration. Good Luck whatever you decide!
ZCarMan is offline   Reply With Quote