View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 03:02 AM   #296 (permalink)
buzzman3
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z GM M6
buzzman3 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzman3 View Post
Welcome me to the club of having my car not start because of that damn steering wheel lock. Luckly, my wheel isn't locked. I bought my 2009 used from the dealership with 28,820 miles on it. I haven't even owned it for a year yet.

Also, my car is beeping 3 times after I lock the car with the remote. I hope my battery does not die

This blows!
I had my car towed to Fremont Nissan and after a day, they said they will charge me $1300 for the part and labor. They said my extended warranty did not cover this part. I was very upset. I called Dublin Nissan, where I bought the car. They looked through my paperwork and saw that I also got a "Portfolio Coverage", which covered the part and labor of the steering wheel lock.

I called Fremont Nissan and told them about my other coverage. They said they cannot honor it because of their "policy". I got so angry and cussed them out. I called Dublin Nissan back and they said they can do everything for just the cost of my deductible ($50). I had my car towed there and it took an extra three days for it to be totally fixed.

I'm very happy to have only paid $50, but I was almost ready to pay Fremont Nissan $1300 to repair my car.