View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 12:37 AM   #7 (permalink)
.c2
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370z MB 6MT
.c2 is on a distinguished road

From a sedan to a 2 seater coupe... A few things that realllly bugged me;
-Can't carry more than 1 passenger (legally, or comfortably for that matter lol).

-If you have fold down rear seats in your sedan, don't get used to that trunk space

-Get looks everywhere (don't like too much attention, that's just a personal pref..)

-Less than half the visibility you get in a sedan, through the front windshield, shoulder checking, rear windshield, everything

Pros; (disregarding driving feel because of course a Z coupe > most sedans in feel)
-I found it more... driver focused? The small cabin with little storage areas behind the seat, feels more like everything inside the interior is focused around you rather than in a sedan it feels like it's focused around your passengers. Really feels like your little space

-Nice and wide seating position (lots of room for legs, arms, etc) but this is compared to my 09 Civic sedan that I came from, and an S2k that I sat in recently (that thing is CRAMPED). This may not apply to everyone, I'm only 5'11ish

-Short! Very easy to fit in parking spots without worrying about sticking your front/rear end out. Though it is wide so tight spots are slightly harder to get in/out of (doors opening)

Oh and if you're coming from a VQ35, you'll miss the engine/exhaust note most likely..

Instagram // Build Thread
Amuse / Mines / Bride / Momo / KW / Hotchkis / Motordyne / Invidia / Injen
.c2 is offline   Reply With Quote