View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 11:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Xplicit97
Track Member

Drives: 2011 Nismo 370Z
Xplicit97 has a reputation beyond reputeXplicit97 has a reputation beyond reputeXplicit97 has a reputation beyond reputeXplicit97 has a reputation beyond reputeXplicit97 has a reputation beyond reputeXplicit97 has a reputation beyond reputeXplicit97 has a reputation beyond reputeXplicit97 has a reputation beyond reputeXplicit97 has a reputation beyond reputeXplicit97 has a reputation beyond reputeXplicit97 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Xplicit97 Send a message via MSN to Xplicit97 Send a message via Yahoo to Xplicit97 Send a message via Skype™ to Xplicit97
Default Carbon Signal Raptor VS authentic Fujimura

Just curious, those of you who have the raptor, how was fit and finish? How durable are each of them? Do either of them utilize a FRP material, or a more rigid breakable/crackable fiberglass? Looking for something fairly durable especially if I am dropping over $2k for a bumper. I really want the authentic Fujimura, but the $2200 price tag is a tough pill to swallow. Does anyone here have the authentic Fujimura bumper? I've read the differences between the knock off Zele and the authentic Zele bumper, and it definitely makes me lean towards an authentic bumper. I'm guessing the same would apply to the Fujimura.. Plus if I'm going to have to wait to have something shipped and imported regardless I'd rather wait for an authentic bumper from Japan instead.. I've heard the horror stories bout getting stuff from Dubai, and that makes me leary as well. Unless the differences in quality and fit don't justify the extra $1400.. I'm not trying to make this into a typical authentic vs knock off thread.. I'm looking for hard evidence and experience on these 2 specific bumpers.. thanks

Last edited by Xplicit97; 10-30-2012 at 03:18 AM.
Xplicit97 is offline   Reply With Quote