View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 10:29 PM   #13 (permalink)
Rid3_FaM0uS
Track Member

Drives: 2011 BS Nismo 370z
Rid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond repute

I talked them down to 35k and my credit was approved but sadly I have no cosigner to get the payments down to where we agreed on so Im not sure where I go from here? Does this mean that I could accept the numbers quoted and pay an astonishing interest rate(, but even then will accepting high interest rates vs. having a cosigner get me approved?) or do I apply with penfed and see what they say I'm just a little leery after reading much about if penfed doesn't like you they will drop you off the face of the earth and end all contact with you if they decide they dont like you or don't want to finance you. My only other dilemma with penfed is how likely am I to get a zero -$2000 downpayment loan through them. I don't want to make a rash decision by any means, but this dancing every time I try and get out of this 350 is getting old I've done a lot of homework but Im running out of ideas
Rid3_FaM0uS is offline   Reply With Quote