View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 09:36 PM   #99 (permalink)
AMG091
Base Member

Drives: 2009 C63 Amg
AMG091 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.O.W. 370Z View Post
Ok ready? This is why I posted it in italics. What I posted were the words of Kris, the owner of SaDesign in Broward. Good guy, fellow UM alumni.

I am not questioning quality of wheels I am questioning a vendor, well former vendor hiding the fact that a huge wheel company like COR makes Strasse and many other wheels. ****, I once of my first wheels were Avus wheels, thats before your time though. That was when you were in middle school probably.

Anyways, you didn't read everything or ateast not correctly. You came here to defend Strasse since they did the setup on your C63 2 years ago, I commend that.

Here I will post it again so you can read it correctly once and for all.

Here is what he said. You can locate the quote in post 40 of this page:WHO'S NEXT?? | SAdesign + Aventador - Page 4

08-28-2012, 05:56 PM #40 Kris@SuperiorAutoDesign
Bronze Sponsor

Actually I know the owners of COR, Chris and Rob, awesome guys and yes they are made by COR as a private label...so does that tell you anything about the quality?? You know who makes ADV.1?? Not ADV.1..so whats your point??

C'mon man..you really going to fight me about semantics about who what when where...I sell a quality wheel in Strasse and know the owners and see my customers wheels being made...I don't place orders for wheels and never see them till they get to my door...I see the whole process and my customers get pics of each step...Thats the customer service I offer...Everything that rolls out of my shop is high quality and best of the best.
Superior Auto Design | Stop Dreaming. Start Building.
Kris Lim
Owner
(954) 780-6351
SuperiorAutoDesign.com

So you still want to argue?
Ok got it, I misread that thinking those were your words. That's the only part of what I stated this was incorrect. Ok you don't know the owners of cor, which wasnt the point to my argument.And I've never had strasse wheels as I have and have always had stocks on