View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 08:33 PM   #91 (permalink)
AMG091
Base Member

Drives: 2009 C63 Amg
AMG091 is on a distinguished road

Now I remember why I don't go to forums anymore, as I used to be a member here. It's useful but then there's the forum beef and drama where people make posts to mess with each other. Just for everyone's knowledge, is this thread here to show the Cor wheel failure, or to try and tarnish another company's name? Someone from Strasse must have really pissed you off because you always have something to say against them. W.O.W.370z, everyone here knows you're an ISS fanboy, but you're doing damage to them at the same time. Talking facts, doesn't Cor cut ISS? And when you answer no not all the time, or no "not anymore" (because if not anymore they definitely used to), doesn't Cor supply ISS with the forgings? I see you know Chris and Rob from Cor, how fake can you be lol. It doesn't bother you they may see this? Then comes the fact most of these companies get the rim halves from the same suppliers when it comes to lips and barrels, or is this also false? That means ISS uses the same parts as there are only so many manufacturers for these parts in the U.S. AND GET THEIR FORGINGS FROM COR, and that is a FACT. Apart from that, doing homework I see Cor deals with or makes wheels not only for ISS, but DPE, Strasse, 360 Forged, Forged 1, and quite a few other companies. Now who tests, that's the question. I see some of these brands offer lifetime structural warranty. I'd be willing to bet those are the ones that test to cover their behinds. That being said, even the tested ones, big names or not, have failed. Here's a few pics and Im sure there's many more. Some of them BBS, Volk, HRE, ENkei, Rays, Advan, 360 forged, ADV1, Dymag, Work, and even FACTORY wheels! In the end I'd say what matters is how a company stands behind it's product when something does go wrong. Cut the drama out

HRE Monoblock

HRE 3 piece

BBS

VOLK

Advan

Rays

ADV

360 Forged

WORK

Dymag

Nissan Factory Wheel

Factory M3 Wheel