View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 08:12 PM   #16 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PW370z View Post
I say just get in and out and enjoy the car. I am not saying trash the seats, and don't give a **** about them - condition and take care of them. I agree with DEpointfive0 - if they get worn out, just get the bolster replaced by a reputable upholestery shop. I personally hate it when people use seat covers. Why did you bother getting the leather/alcantara seats, if you are just going to cover them up? To me that is pointless. It is like one of my friends who really wanted a 335i. He saved up his $$ for it, and after purchasing it, bought a beater car for DD. He barely ever used the 335i, b/c he didn't want to put miles on it, or anything to happen to it. Therefore, he was basically paying his car note to drive a beater. Just my opinion.

EDIT: just realized the OP has the cloth seats. You get my point though
Yeah, beat that biitch, you paid for it, might as well use it, and as Frost posted, you're gonna die anyways, LOL

Getting the cloth redone is REALLY easy, they'll most likely just rebuild the foam, and that fabric is cheap as hell, and the shops have 7984389384 kinds of fabric to match usually
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote