View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 06:52 PM   #12 (permalink)
Nillaz
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370Z M6 Sport
Nillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grindkiezer View Post
so is the Pioneer Avic f900bt outdated now?
Are there better products from Pioneer now or should I just go with Kenwood or another company?z
The F900bt is a little outdated, but would probably suit your purposes if you can find one new. It has Nav, DVD, an iPod connection as well as an aux in on the front of the unit, and bluetooth. Factor in the cost of updating the maps if you use Nav frequently as the ones that are built in would be a couple years old at this point. The only gripe I ever had about it when driving my wife's car was that it takes a bit for it to boot up. I haven't used the f940bt, but mostly what I read about it says that Pioneer has taken a step back with their newer units.

For myself I prefer Kenwood HU's over Pioneer, in part because I greatly appreciate having the actual Garmin Nav software you get in the higher end units.
Nillaz is offline   Reply With Quote