View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 02:48 PM   #9789 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
No working on the Z today

I carved the guts out of three pumpkins so they are ready for Mrs.Force and Mini GaleForce to carve out faces out without all the icky stuff. Also measured up the last room in the basement that I'm finishing. I'm installing Roxul sound deadening insulation and resilient channel for the ceiling (it's my music room/man cave). Things should be nice and quiet when I'm done. I have to get this finished now so I don't have to worry about it once all the parts arrive for my car
sounds like it will be a nice place ....no sound getting in Or better yet OUT! LOL!