View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 02:06 PM   #9786 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Ok, but just for today.
Just for today...? No worry, you will see me in here tomorrow also~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo89 View Post
indeed it is.... weather reports are that its strengthening and wind speeds are up to 90 mph. its a bit GUSTY out. and flooding everywhere
I know it's nothing compare to you guys but we are going to have some crazy weather in here too...

It's been raining and windy the whole day in here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
thx for all the advice guys-I agree on tires heating up and pressures changing....but tiresome to mess with....mr. Bc will be on the hook when I get home today

Niz!!!! I think 'gusty' may be a bit of an understatement w this storm...it's 'gusty' here! Probably 'we are not in Kansas anymore' type there!! Keep us posted dude!
Early this year in Feb I made a video about the K&N short ram and post it on youtube, since it was in Feb thus the temperature was low and my TPMS light was on too...

Someone post a comment on that page.... "Ur tire pressure are low"

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
awwww-you guys are so cute (making gagging noises lol
LOL....