View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 01:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
joshs09slvrZ
Track Member

Drives: 09 7AT 370Z
joshs09slvrZ will become famous soon enoughjoshs09slvrZ will become famous soon enough

This happened to me when I was buying my Z. I originally wanted red, but the only red one they had on the lot was being driven by the owner...it had 5k miles on it. I told them I would buy it if they came down on the price...but they wouldn't budge and said just because it had the miles...it's still a "new" car and couldn't budge as much as I wanted. Mind you this was for an 09 sport/tourning and not a Nismo. Ultimately we haggled back and forth and I ended up getting a silver 2009 sport/touring for a grand over what I was offering for the red one lol.

For you...I wouldn't even think about paying more than $35k for it...not with 7k miles on it. Also, as others have mentioned...what is the tire wear like? Even for just the sport...my tires ran me around $1,100. If you do decide to get this one...make sure to go over the car with a fine toothed comb. A lot can happen to the body of a car in 7k miles...especially if it was driven in the winter.
Stillen Gen3 CAI|Berk HFC and CBE|UpRev|15mm H&R front spacers|20mm Ichiba rear spacers|Stillen front and rear sway bars|Yokohama S. Drives|Swift springs|JDM Blinking Fog|8000k HIDs|9% window tinting, 47% on full windshield
joshs09slvrZ is offline   Reply With Quote