View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 12:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Rid3_FaM0uS
Track Member

Drives: 2011 BS Nismo 370z
Rid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Looking to purchase a 2011 Nismo and need a few questions answered

Okay guys I'm fairly new to the community here but I'm looking for some advice on buying a 2011 Nismo 370 sitting at our local Nissan dealer lot.

The car has been sitting on the lot(well in the dealers possesion) for two years now since it came out brand new in 2011, but for much of its time they have been allowing the store managers to drive the car to "promote" business for the dealership. The car had over 5k mi. On it back in June and has been steadily driven consantly since then so I going to assume atleast 7k now and has never even been titled to anyone yet!, and they are asking the $42K brand new sticker price for a car that is well past broke in. I guess my big question is how much would you guys offer for the car? Also I'm curious as to if anyone has dealt with penfed for a new auto loan before, I've heard many mixed emotions about them but I'm not too impressed with the current credit union I have my 350z financed thorough so I'm open to try someone else.

Any help would be wonderful!
Rid3_FaM0uS is offline   Reply With Quote