View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 09:20 AM   #2658 (permalink)
ClemsonWill
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a Civic VP!
ClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ClemsonWill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooskey View Post
All I can say is Wow. I just got back from riding atv's in the mountians all day and looked at the video's on espn. Marcus Lattimore's carrier just went down the tube. I feel so sorry for him and his family. He is such a good athelete and I dont care if he plays for carolina, clemson, lsu, or the new england patriots. From the video it appears that he knew it as soon as he went down. It doesnt help that his family lives 10 minutes down the street either. I suppose the good Lord has other plans for his life instead of football..
Yeah, it was definitely hard to watch. When I first saw it I thought his leg was broken in multiple places. I have tons for respect for him as a player and a person. Latest news sounds like he will definitely be back on the field so I'm happy for that. I just hope he decides to go pro. I'm not looking forward to seeing him back in the USC backfield.