View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 04:36 PM   #14 (permalink)
Modshack
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Sport
Modshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
dang, modshack. good job. so how long does SRP usually take to do these new designs? days or weeks? guess ill take a look before making a decision.

btw, can they make the gas pedal like 3mm thick? thinner the better.
I had a long chat with the owner today...I got the impression it wouldn't take long at all. He insisted that they do a custom template off my patterns, even if a minor change from their existing offerings like the Porsche pedals, which I think would be right on the money. It's all Cad-Cam, so drawing to finished product is hours, not weeks. He also noticed my heel pad (which he manufacturers), and suggested that we could pattern one precisely to the rubber mat area of the floormats. Based on this, I suspect having a thin Gas pedal done would not be an issue. They seem to be very willing to work on custom and stock applications..

Steal my car! (SOLD)...Now Porsche Cayman S
Oil Cooler DIY: Here!

Last edited by Modshack; 09-14-2009 at 05:26 PM.
Modshack is offline   Reply With Quote