Thread: hella flush G35
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 03:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
shabarivas
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z MB 6mt
shabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond repute

lol chill guys... honestly - I understand that its not functional on a sports car... but to many the G35 is a show-mobile first and a sports car second... I think its done well and I am sure a lot of effort was put into it... with that said - I would never do it... but to each their own... but I do not agree with how much bad press those pics are getting over here.... I have an account on driver from my G35 days - and shane has spent a LOT of $$ on his G... it is done tastefully and its on bags - its not like he is driving around like that lol...