Thread: Low shift knobs
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 02:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baer383 View Post
I am in the same boat ,I want to lower the height of the knob but don't feel the need to change the shifter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by w0rM View Post
I was a huge fan of the Tommy Kaira Hebi Bebi Shift Knob. I had one on my 350 and it total changed the feel of the shifter. I kind of regret selling it now because they're so hard to get your hands on and so expensive.

the hebi bebi are sweet man.... i always wanted one.... there was one that was pretty cheap a while back in the for sale ads i wanted to buy it but by the time i was able to come up with the money it was gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by roy'sz View Post
Check it out guys! Found one of these for sale in the parts classified forum a week ago. Plan on ordereing one for me as well.

350Z & 370Z - WC Lathe Werks | Truly Unique Shift Knobs, Proudly Hand-Crafted in The USA!
wc lathe werks are beautiful knobs bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwan72 View Post
Hey Sim, i just pulled the trigger on Moddiction's Anvil 2 stainless steel weighted countersunk shift knob, i think you should do the same
got a picture man?

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote