View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 02:03 PM   #105 (permalink)
Snakes709
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Evo-X GSR
Snakes709 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hbomb View Post
NADA is having an issue pullign up 09's right now- so we will do 2010. I picked NADA because when getting approved for a car loan through my credit union-they use NADA to determine the value.

2010 GSR evo-thats the trim model I belive you have in your sig- 30k miles. I put the wheels/leather/sunroof as options

2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Sedan 4D Evolution GSR AWD Base Price, Mitsubishi Lancer Dealer Cost & Mitsubishi Lancer Prices w/ Mitsubishi Lancer Trade In & Book Value | NADAguides | NADA Car Value Guides

here is the Z- touring w/ sport package (assuming this is what you had based on the price you mentioned earlier)

2010 Nissan 370Z Coupe 2D Touring Base Price, Nissan 370Z Dealer Cost & Nissan 370Z Prices w/ Nissan 370Z Trade In & Book Value | NADAguides | NADA Car Value Guides

Same year, same miles, same amount in options, the Z is worth more. Once again, with the Evo you are paying the "fast and the furious" sales tax.
Not saying you or NADA are wrong but im seeing different prices going with my buddies to get their cars. Not that it changes the difference between the two cars but add $10,000-15,000 to those prices that nada quotes, for Canadians...lol.

A guy in my unit was looking at traded in his 350z for a 370z or GTR. I was looking at used 370z's and they were between 20-30k with between 30,000-80,000kms. In Canada you are lucky to find a used Evo for anything less then 30,000-35,000 no matter how many km's on it.

And once again, bunch of our local evo club traded their cars in for BMW's (oddly enough 5 guys traded their evo's for bmw's within a span of a couple months) and they all got amazing trade in value. I actually called up the dealership yesterday to give me a quote on my car with a blown engine. $19,000k for a evo that has a blown engine which is pretty damn good.