View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 09:17 AM   #84 (permalink)
W.O.W. 370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Touring Sport Z
W.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullitt@UAMotorsports View Post
Ok let me put it this way so it doesn't get misunderstood.

My opinion:

I think there is more to the story and that there is three sides to every story. In this case you have the customer's version of what happened (this is what is being spread across the Internet). COR has chosen to keep quiet from what has appeared to be on the advice of their legal council. Then we have what really happened without bias. I have not chosen any sides despite what a few members may believe...

I am a bit skeptical of the customers story to a degree. I believe some information has been left out. This information could be important in painting the real story... Since COR has not told their story none of us can make any real judgement on what really happened!

The customer does bring some pretty damning evidence with the warranty issues. This needs to be addressed by COR.

Now some members want to group other manufacturers in with this incident and honestly it's sad that these members would stoop to such a low blow with those manufacturers not here to defend themselves. Grouping another manufacturer into this is shady! The simple fact that another company purchases the same material from the same suppliers as COR does not make them a COR private label. The fact that a company may share work space/warehouse space does not make them a private label. The fact that a company has its own machinery and tooling to build its wheels definitely proves that they are not private label...

There are only so many sources for forged center blanks in the US as well as barrel manufacturers... Other brands have not had this issue and the fact that this is the first I have ever heard of a failure from COR and only a single wheelpoints to a rare incident. Unless COR is willing to release their testing of the suspect rim we will not know why that rim failed under load on the track.

All in all, there is no reason to tarnish the names of good companies like Strasse forged who have provided great products, customer service and have proven their wheels on and off the track. I don't know many wheel manufacturers who actually host their own track days both strip and road course like Strasse forged does... If anything my loyalties stand with Strasse forged.
Known shady vendor is ironic shady vendor. We arent talking about Zele and the molds you made from them, we are talking about Strasse wheels and their true origin.

I will post this again: This is from an authorized Strasse Vendor http://www.luxury4play.com/lamborghi...ml#post1809730. Are you calling him a liar?

Actually I know the owners of COR, Chris and Rob, awesome guys and yes they are made by COR as a private label...so does that tell you anything about the quality?? You know who makes ADV.1?? Not ADV.1..so whats your point??

C'mon man..you really going to fight me about semantics about who what when where...I sell a quality wheel in Strasse and know the owners and see my customers wheels being made...I don't place orders for wheels and never see them till they get to my door...I see the whole process and my customers get pics of each step...Thats the customer service I offer...Everything that rolls out of my shop is high quality and best of the best.

Again, just admit it. Dont ******** the community with your semantics.

Man up and just admit it.