View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 09:00 AM   #83 (permalink)
W.O.W. 370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Touring Sport Z
W.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dastaco View Post
So we are accepting the fact that Strasse is now made by COR? I'm pretty sure you owe someone an apology if that's the case.

Bottom line, COR makes a sub par product. They got caught on it and pulled shady business practices(screwing the customer and modifying their website). Sugar coat it all you want but this type of stuff distinguishes the good companies from the bad. From a consumer stand point I see a company that will not stand by their product and is willing to screw people over for a buck. This goes down stream to any other company they manufacture for. Right, wrong, or indifferent.... That's how business is. I personally will never purchase one of their products because of this, or any of their downstream products. If someone is not willing to be honest about what they sell then they need to find a new living.
I don't understand why he wont admit the truth. What is there to hide?