View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 02:03 AM   #205 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOR View Post
I'm currently in Los Angeles getting ready for SEMA. All the carbon back plates are made with real carbon fiber hard pressed sheets. Black carbon are made with 3K cross weave carbon. Silver are made with plaine weave carbon. As for the flat black back plate problem I will have some made with acrylic hard back plate. Will have these done once I get back from SEMA in Las Vegas. I have not got a chance to reply here since I was on the plane for 13 hrs.
Have we been able to get a solid line-up of photos of all the different sets available. I want a set but am not sure exactly which ones I want to go with, and can't seem to find a line-up of the actual emblems.

If it's been posted already forgive me.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14