View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 01:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
polarity
Base Member

Drives: [2009 370Z]
polarity is on a distinguished road
Default Cleaning up after friends - Need help

Ok so this weekend a couple of old buddies came into town and crashed at my house. They both smoke, I have a non smoking house so they were going in/out most of the day/night. Apparently on one of the trips out they knocked over and spilled one of my gas cans (the weedeater oil/gas mix if it matters), they cleaned up what they could but apparently some of it spilled onto a cardboard box (Just got a new lawnmower, trash day was today so the box was sitting in the garage until then). They failed to mention this gas spill to me, so this morning I go out to the garage to get in my car and get smacked with a horrible gas smell in my garage, and then in my car..

So I need help in figuring out how to get that smell out of my car, and my garage. I figure tonight when I get home I can just pressure wash the garage and hopefully that will take care of it. The offending box was taken to the trash this morning, but how do I get that smell of gas out of the car, I went to lunch earlier and I swear it seems like the hotter it gets the worse the gas smell gets.

-William
polarity is offline   Reply With Quote