View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 01:47 PM   #75 (permalink)
W.O.W. 370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Touring Sport Z
W.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullitt@UAMotorsports View Post
Just google search the title of the original thread.

From what I gathered online the company was working to make things right from the failure up until the customer brought their lawyer involved. Once that happened all the game changed and now COR was doing what was best for them. Having said that the customer would have most likely had everything paid for by now if the lawyer wasn't brought in from the beginning. If the company completely refused to do anything about it then yeah the lawyer would have been the right move.
The lawyer was brought in to protect the interests of the customer.

How could any reasonable person think that is wrong thing to do at that point and time?

Also there were damages besides the wheel. A lawyer was only choice for customer to be compensated and put back to the place he was before wheels fell apart.

Again I commend your loyalty to COR but don't let that stand in the way of logic or reason.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2