View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 11:56 AM   #9484 (permalink)
Nismo89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: daily Zen and woosah
Nismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond repute

Cousin Mike. another cousin in the middle and my uncle Bill far right, and the little girl is my OTHER cousin Grace.

i wasnt in the pictures since i was the one EVERYONE insisted on taking the photos. they told me " your his Cousin, your part of his family! which means its ok if he gets mad at you for all the photos he cant get rid of family... but us? not related..... if i dont want to make him upset"... so basically you picture wanters used me as a goat. lol. not to worry, i explained it to Mike after it all.

Last edited by Nismo89; 10-27-2012 at 12:02 PM.