View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 04:14 PM   #9341 (permalink)
KSFastah
Base Member

Drives: 12 370Z Sport GM M6
KSFastah has a spectacular aura aboutKSFastah has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
I bet it's the latter, otherwise she won't be

I should have put the LOL in there....I read it "wrong" the first time and was just being silly. I'm about to shut down my work PC and go home for the week-end too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
ohio State Patrol are driving brand new Chargers! Very very cool looking!
Saw one this morning when i dropped off the mini at school!
Saw the same guy in town later, he was sitting in traffic headed into town as i was headed out-so funny-i was staring at his car and grinning and he was doing the same to mine as i drove past- looked to e in his early 30's....pretty funny!
I got pulled over in the small town where I live not long after getting both the Camaro and the Z....same guy both times....Thursday night late after going to the pub with my friends. (I don't smoke/drink/drug or do anything other than eat right and work out hard...OCD about it.)

Anyway...both times he took my license and registration, walked back to his car...sat there a bit...walked back and handed me my kit and said...this sure is a nice car, drive safely and have a nice night.

Turns out he is my neighbor and I didn't even know it. (It's a Boston thing...go home and keep to myself...don't socialize much.) He walked over once while I was out detailing the car and said "this sure is a nice car...." Only then did I make the connection. LOL

Last edited by KSFastah; 10-26-2012 at 04:16 PM.