View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 08:50 AM   #31 (permalink)
tru_Asiatik
Track Member

Drives: 2009 370Z 6MT
tru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clchisholm View Post
I am in Chattanooga TN and just went for a coffee run in my 40th. Hit the onramp at 75MPH and my baby handled wonderfully. Tight and straight through the clover leaf.....once I exited the turn to hit the striaght line onto the highway, I had no power. I could only do roughly 40mph and had to pull over, turn her off and back on. Once back on, no issues at all. Does this "limp mode" have to do with some sort of G force during the turn or maybe a loss in oil pressure due to the turn?

Thanks for any assistance.
Sorry to bring this back up but this is the exact issue im having right now... Has anyone figured out the cause? :/

Stillen G3 CAI*Stillen CBE*Berk's HFC*Eibach Prokit*Hotchkis Sways*ichiba 15/20mm spacers*? Oil cooler*Stillen Pulley*Stillen Headers
tru_Asiatik is offline   Reply With Quote