View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 06:18 AM   #1803 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

so i finished taking out the rest of my sounds tonight... its going to its new home tomoro morning.... his actually a member here too

i wasnt able to go to the bank and put money in my paypal for the Jnext's but ill be sure to do that tomoro

i also went ahead and did the penny trick for the hatch springs... ive been having to do the double touch on the trunk popper.... it sucks when your carrying something and you need to put it down just to press the button with one hand and hold up the hatch with the other... the penny trick worked great.

i should be able to place the order for the sub tomoro along with the component speakers and maybe the rears speakers also with the money i made from the part out...

here is the component speakers im going with
http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_...te-T1675-S.htm

lill be ordering the speaker adapters for the front tonight from danny3.7 on here he gave me a great deal on them

*edit just sent the money to danny woot wooo

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***

Last edited by simota1; 10-26-2012 at 07:00 AM.
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote