View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 10:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
nmjaxx9
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Nissan 370z
nmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud of
Smile 20 370s and 3 GTRs

Well I was at the Hartford Nissan Dealership the other day and was talking to one of the sales guy about the 2013 370z on the lot. There were a total of 5 370z there (outside) 3 of which you can see in the first pic behind mY Z and then two off to the side.

Cool, so I was like never seen this many 370s at a dealership before, around my town most dealerships have a max of 2 or 3. SO then the sales guy was like if you want just go in our second showroom (which I wasnt even aware of existed) which is on the side of the main dealership floor room. He said there was a GTR in there, so I was like oh hell yeah I wanna see One.....Yeah I though ONE GTR and thats it.

I open the door, and I find what you see below, it was like a secret storage of all the 370s in the Hartford region of CT or something. I really was in Aww, never seen so many 370s in one place let alone most 2013s and all brand new and in one place. On top of that there were also 2 other GTRs there two black editions and one white one.

Have to say it made my day, pretty exciting to see so many 370s, anyone from CT know of any other dealerships that stock so many? I have been to the Hartford Nissan when I was purchasing my Z and never was there more than 2 or 3, and I was even there last month, where I parked next to a 2013 blue metallic 370z and that was the only one. They suddenly got a bunch of them.

Was just thinking for some experienced car thieves landing on this nest egg of 15 370s inside with 3 GTRs must be like hitting a jackpot, those cars are just itching to be stolen if you ask me. I kid I Kid

Anyways thought you guys would enjoy, here you go.

PS: If anyone in CT is shopping for a 370z go here, they proabably have any model/color/option you want.

nmjaxx9 is offline   Reply With Quote