View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 09:34 PM   #112 (permalink)
gomer_110
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '11 Nismo #528 GM
gomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwnshift View Post
Don't get to excited about a Z in GX.
As it looks right now it's ink a 1 year class ... But It's all in the air.
When the merger happens in 2013 they may combine GX with FIA and current Rolex GT cars as one class.
To invest $$ into a car for a possible 1 deal may not be in the cards.
I think that is Grand Am just throwing cars out there that could be eligible for GX.... Which was a class created for Mazda to compete in.
But again.... Who knows.
Unfortunately this is kind of what I figured. After the merger was announced, I was really wondering why anyone would bother with the GX class for it's short 1 yr life.

Seriously, Grand-Am needs to hurry up and get the classing figured out for 2014 and on.
'11 370Z Nismo #528 Fast Intentions | Stillen | Motordyne | Uprev | CSF | Zspeed | Z1 Motorsports | AST | Swift | SPC | SPL | Whiteline | Hotchkis | Bride | Schroth | Robispec | Cusco | Nismo | Volk | Forgestar | Hoosier | RJM
'17 Titan Bone Stock
gomer_110 is offline   Reply With Quote