View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 10:23 AM   #425 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSTR View Post
I cant say enough thanks to the developer of this item. Well done! Nice professional alternative to pulling the fuse if you are not comfortable with that option. At least there are options!

I went the cheap route and pulled the fuse (an easy job, but not for the faint of heart), but it is nice to have an option. It looks like it is a well-constructed unit (and buyer reviews confirm this). The security "feature" is nice - I've been thinking that using one/both of the seat heater switches might work but haven't checked the wiring diagrams to see if it will work. If any problems crop up with the fuse-removal method, I'll be buying the harness.
SouthArk370Z is offline   Reply With Quote