View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 10:50 PM   #29829 (permalink)
StLRedrider
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: O9Sprt/Touring,p-51
StLRedrider has a reputation beyond reputeStLRedrider has a reputation beyond reputeStLRedrider has a reputation beyond reputeStLRedrider has a reputation beyond reputeStLRedrider has a reputation beyond reputeStLRedrider has a reputation beyond reputeStLRedrider has a reputation beyond reputeStLRedrider has a reputation beyond reputeStLRedrider has a reputation beyond reputeStLRedrider has a reputation beyond reputeStLRedrider has a reputation beyond repute

hey, fellas. i had the most embarrassing day out at the park where i go do all of my riding. i met a friend out there with the 2 bloodhounds, sawyer the biggest one was a complete a hole, there was this lady dress in all white walking her dog right by sawyer which was tide to this volleyball pole and came within the reach of the lead rope i had him on, she was walking this beutifuly groomed yuppie *** poodle, it was all over from there, he started chasing the dog around in circle's around the pole, the lady had to jump from getting closed line from the rope. then sawyer had the dog pinned on the ground right by the lake trying to do the dirty with this poodle, keep in mind sawyer is about 130 lbs. the lady all in white with her pretty little dog were all covered in mud and sand from the action taking place on this bech in front of about 120 people