View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 08:33 AM   #4384 (permalink)
GM_Traitor3.5
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '13 GT/Brembo 6MT
GM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4r3s View Post
yeah my hoa fees are high too, let's not talk about that lol.

Yesterday I called AAM up and got hooked up with those Ti exhaust tips that Randy has. The tips look amazing and I'm loving how they changed the sound of the exhaust. The sound has mellowed out and isn't anywhere near as raspy as before. Khoi, Dan, and China are all great people and were a pleasure to do business with. I can see that AAM is really trying to change their image in a positive way and I like what I'm seeing over there. I'm glad to see these changes, its nice to have a tuner shop that specializes on GT-Rs and 370s right in my back yard.

I ended up hanging out with Khoi, Dan, and a bunch of m3 owners last night too. All were really great guys and some just downright bad *** m3s. The one guy Matt had a brand new Lime Rock Park M3 edition and this car was just beautiful. The orange this car comes in is just gorgeous. Pictures don't do it justice. BMW unveils limited edition Lime Rock Park M3
Yeah I've hung out with Khoi, Dan and Luis there at the shop one day. Great group of guys. Funny you mention getting a set of those Short Tail tips in Ti finish. I've been eyeballing a set of those same ones but just in a polished finish.

Hope to see ya at a FFX meet soon man!