View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 01:15 AM   #54 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

I am going to source this as my option. You can see a few weeks back I started digging around to have a tablet run my car audio/visual/nav. During my searching I found out that this was coming out soon.

We purchsed the first itouch and ipad and still use them to this day. Friends/Family have purchased the newer ones and they are not that much better. I wont be upset if a year from now one with a few better options comes out. After all that is the tech game.

If everything came out perfect we would get bored and strive for nothing! Who cares if they already have a better screen waiting for next year to launch? If you want it that bad you will wait, or end up buying both.

Back to what I started in with. I hope this meets what I was looking for in a mini tablet to run my car audio/visual!