View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 12:47 AM   #1000 (permalink)
NFSZ86
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370Z
NFSZ86 will become famous soon enoughNFSZ86 will become famous soon enough

I know is not related to the topic. But this is how amazing the exhaust is for those who are waiting for it.

This exhaust is the bomb for not saying other words thanks again Tony.

So I get pulled over by a state trooper getting out on Addison going west on the 90.

Officer: u know how fast we're you going ?
Me: yes abt 20 over bc I was passing a car to get out onto this exit
Officer: let me see ur lic and ins
In my mind: I'm **** this is it =/ fucker was hiding under a ramp lol.
Officer comes back: how come ur record is clean having such a fast car ?
Me: mr officer car isn't that fast and we do race legally in a close track. no illegal racing for us.
Officer: what type of turbo do u have in the car? By this time I knew I was going to get away with it. jajajaja
Me: turbo???????? I have no turbo just intakes test pipes and exhaust. No turbo to much $$$$$
Officer: there's no way in hell your car sounds that amazing with just that.
Me: yes is just that.
Officer: get out the car and open the hood. Lmao he made me get out an open the hood for him. He was tripping when he seen there was no turbo.
Me: see officer no turbo.
Officer: where's the shop you got that exhaust from ??? I said is in California but I can give you the website to it. And is a 3 m waiting list. He said wtf are these made by hand. Lol we'll end of story he let me go and his going to be ordering a fast intentions exhaust pretty soon. Has a BMW 3 series didn't get in detail I wanted to leave. Though I'd share hilarious.