View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 08:07 PM   #969 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt Tam I am View Post
While racing home to watch the Giants lose the first three games and then win the last four, I hit the VDC off button just before a turn that plays havoc with the traction control. The car sputtered and barely made it through the turn. I looked down and VDC was on. I either missed the button or turned it off earlier. Uhg.

Now I am baking Chocolate Chip cookies.
my VDC flashed me at least 4x on my trip home from work...i was feeling it this evening...wanted to drift but no place to safely do it...always tomorrow-or nxt spring! Z will be mine for a long long time-we are one!