View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 07:44 PM   #14 (permalink)
tru_Asiatik
Track Member

Drives: 2009 370Z 6MT
tru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wind.zero View Post
^^
This

Find out if you have a code that is not throwing the CEL. I had this and it was a small adjustment in my tune but your description is almost exactly what was happening to me. It was definitely limp mode. A restart of the car, or several restarts, usually fixed it.

My problem tracked backed to a MAP issue in the tune. Did you wash or detail the engine recently? The paste below was the troubleshooting path I followed:

It is probably worth a shot to the check the MAP sensors:
1) Harness or connectors
2) Mass air flow sensor
3) MAP sensor
4) Evap pressure sensor
5) Intake air leaks
6) Intake air temperature sensor

Good luck. Limp mode sucks.
MAF also crossed my mind as i havent cleaned it as of late...

Stillen G3 CAI*Stillen CBE*Berk's HFC*Eibach Prokit*Hotchkis Sways*ichiba 15/20mm spacers*? Oil cooler*Stillen Pulley*Stillen Headers
tru_Asiatik is offline   Reply With Quote