View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 08:27 AM   #1 (permalink)
HKYStormFront
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 Frontier SE 6spd
HKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HKYStormFront
Default Petit Le Mans 2012 Pics

through a connection at a shop i do some photo work for, i was able to get a media pass for Petit Le Mans this year at Road Atlanta this past weekend. i was to shoot for Nissan, a huge opportunity for me. since i was shooting for the brand and not just one team, i tried to get shots of all of the cars powered by nissan. this included about 5 LMP2 cars (LMP chassis, production based engine with spec limits) which have a VH45 derivative and the famed DeltaWing powered by a highly tweaked 1.6L juke turbo engine. i'm gonna keep all of the pics in this thread nissan branded but there are plenty more to see in the albums. i've got my thursday (practice sessions) shots edited and uploaded, i'll keep working on the rest!

album:

Petit Le Mans '12 - Thursday 10/18 - JPMcG Photography

fav's:

1. Conquest Racing driver Eric Lux just before heading out to practice

2. after a tremendous accident with a GTC car Wednesday, Highcroft racing spent thursday rebuilding the DeltaWing

3. there are lots of little details on LMP cars that are hard to see from track side like these carbon aero pieces along the flank

4. Eric Lux powering out of the pit lane in the Conquest Racing LMP2 #37

5. even though it was only a practice day, there were plenty of spectators around turn 10 to watch the action

6. i spent most of the weekend hanging out with this team, Conquest Racing

7. after nonstop work for over a day, the DeltaWing was back together, here with driver Lucas Ordonez before night practice

8. captured this view right as the deltawing was about to go out for practice, no photoshop here, this one's practically straight out of the camera

thanks for looking! i'll keep posting more pics as i get friday and saturday's shots done! plenty more to see in the albums so be sure to look through them!