View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 09:55 PM   #32 (permalink)
jlo370z
Im a Fireball

Drives: 11 370z Red 6spd
jlo370z has a reputation beyond reputejlo370z has a reputation beyond reputejlo370z has a reputation beyond reputejlo370z has a reputation beyond reputejlo370z has a reputation beyond reputejlo370z has a reputation beyond reputejlo370z has a reputation beyond reputejlo370z has a reputation beyond reputejlo370z has a reputation beyond reputejlo370z has a reputation beyond reputejlo370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afbunn View Post
I believe there are cigarette lighter USB chargers that have two or more USB ports on them. Using the one in your center console would be the one you could use for your two phones. As for charging the tablet, you can probably charge it with a USB port from aftermarket head units. I know some of the newer ones have two USB ports. One in front and one in back. The one in the back could be your ticket for charging your tablet. You'd just have to route the charging cord through the cubby assembly to the rear of the head unit. That's what my plan is for my Nexus 7 install onto the surface of my cubby lid.
I hear what your saying, I guess my point for me anyhow is that i would want a seamless looking install with out the wires all over. unfortunately for me i think the stock radio can not do what i want it to do, and in my case a new head unit with nav and ipod integration would work best for me. now if the Ipad mini/ nexus 7 can some how integrate with the stock radio from behind then id be game to go that route
jlo370z is offline   Reply With Quote