View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 09:25 PM   #30 (permalink)
ARizzle
Base Member

Drives: 11 Volkswagen Jetta
ARizzle is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin82 View Post
sure they did.... maybe u don't feel screwed but its just apple holding onto stuff they already HAVE just to charge u again in 6 month's 1 year later... for fanboys to buy. FYI I had original iphone, 3g, 3g, 4, etc now 5 and ipad 1 and 3... so i'm not an apple hater. I just don't like where they are doing with this and their biz strategy of holding on stuff they SHOULD release....... but instead release partial and make more money next time.......when competing products already HAVE them now!
I now rather stick a samsung galaxy or note in the cubby hole!
Kinda reminds me of Call of Duty or other video games...your trying to get your rank up, then they come out with a new one... Definitely a marketing strategy but if you think of it, every new game has improvements... Now relate that to the iPad/iPhone scenario... They gotta keep doing this because if they don't, there is a greater possibility that they will fall behind and lose market share which could ultimately lead them to something like Kodak...research them (basically they didn't continue to innovate and fell too far behind -they would come out with something that another company already had while that same company comes out with something even better...this inturn will lead to the possibility of bankruptcy) now I'm not saying Apple will go bankrupt (hopefully not because I am a shareholder lol) but they are unfortunately for your case going to have to keep coming out with the latest innovations.