View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 09:25 PM   #29 (permalink)
afbunn
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370Z Sport M6
afbunn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by w0rM View Post
Looks like you haven't been doing your research. Read this. Android and the Nexus 7 have lots of issues... not the least of which is stability... but who cares about that, right?

I'm actually not a huge fan of Apple. I do have an iPhone and a iPad 1 but I own them because they are the most universally compatible mobile devices in the world. Why you Android fans refused to own up to the multitude of issues with the Android OSs over the years is beyond me.

It's just like the old Linux vs Windows debate. You can do WAY more with Linux than you can do with any version of Windows. So why isn't everyone using Linux? Because not everyone gives a rats about being able to tweak the crap out of their technology. Some people just want to pick it up and use it.

If you can't understand that, I'm not sure what to tell you.
The article you linked notes the improved stability of the Android OS, specifically Jelly Bean, on the Nexus. And this isn't a comparison of which can do more. It's a comparison of what can do the same as the other, for less money. The only way the iPad Mini's higher price could be justified is if it came with Retina display. But it doesn't. It comes with the same features as a Nexus 7.
afbunn is offline   Reply With Quote