Thread: [For Sale] *** NST Pulley Set 4 Sale ***
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 09:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nut_N_Much View Post
Powder coated would charge about $40.00, not sure what the going rate is in Guam.. I wish I new you when I was in port. It would have been awesome to meet you and see the car..
wow man you were here? sorry off topic... definitely man.... ive meet so much people from states that dock here from this forum... its pretty awesome.... would have been cool meeting you and stuff. shipping to guam would be no problem flat rate box is my best friend in shipping stuff to guam i think the pulleys would fit in a medium or small flat rate....

40 bucks more and then they would be red huh.... thats not bad honestly but i gotta recheck my budget... because i got my money flying in all the sections of my z first things first i gotta ask my mechanic how much he will charge me for the install... my budget for pulleys would be maybe around 500 for everything if my mechanic charges me more than 200 than ill have to hold off.... ill let you know by the end of the day

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***