View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 09:18 PM   #26 (permalink)
jlo370z
Im a Fireball

Drives: 11 370z Red 6spd
jlo370z has a reputation beyond reputejlo370z has a reputation beyond reputejlo370z has a reputation beyond reputejlo370z has a reputation beyond reputejlo370z has a reputation beyond reputejlo370z has a reputation beyond reputejlo370z has a reputation beyond reputejlo370z has a reputation beyond reputejlo370z has a reputation beyond reputejlo370z has a reputation beyond reputejlo370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afbunn View Post
Nexus 7 only comes in WiFi only. iPad Mini comes with 3g+wifi or just wifi. I don't know what's so hard about tethering to your phone for your 3g needs and using one data plan versus paying for two 3g devices. If your argument is battery life, ever heard of a car charger? Specifically for the 370z's case, there's two cigarette outlets you could use to charge your phone while tethering. I have a Samsung Epic 4g Touch and just tethering for the connection doesn't eat my battery terribly in the first place.
i know all about the cigarette outlets thats the thing i want to get away from them, friggin cords all over, id want to connect to the back of the radio some how with the ipad mini and have it charge off of that, if it cant be done that way then its not for me. i wont even plug my phone into the audio jack on the front because its one more cable id have to have in the car.

and i have both outlets being used now btw, im a salesperson and have one for my personal iphone and one for my windows work phone. to many cords already!!!
jlo370z is offline   Reply With Quote